PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Featured Post

Real Magic Spells | My Real Magick - Love Money Protection Revenge etc

Real Magic Spells | My Real Magick - Love Money Protection Revenge etc : My Real Magick - Solve your problems with the superpower real magic...


Friday, September 27, 2019

World News Day: Sexual abuse survivors in Indonesia speak up

September 28, 2019 5:00 AM

"The road was quiet with only palm trees around and it was just two of us in his car when he began to caress my thigh and slip his hand under my bottom. I didn't fight back because I was so scared. I could be killed. I didn't want to die in vain," said a student from a state university in Sumatra, recalling her story of sexual abuse at the hands of her lecturer, while on a field trip with him to do research.

from
The Straits Times World News

No comments:

Post a Comment