PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Featured Post

Real Magic Spells | My Real Magick - Love Money Protection Revenge etc

Real Magic Spells | My Real Magick - Love Money Protection Revenge etc : My Real Magick - Solve your problems with the superpower real magic...


Sunday, September 29, 2019

Teen: What adults aren't telling us about vaping

In recent weeks, government officials across America and in other countries responded to legitimate, yet still poorly understood, health threats from vaping with immediate actions, moving toward limiting or even banning e-cigarettes. Given how slowly governments have responded to persistent and life-threatening social problems like climate change and gun violence, many of my high school peers and I have been wondering: Why the rush to action on vaping?

from
CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment