PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Featured Post

Real Magic Spells | My Real Magick - Love Money Protection Revenge etc

Real Magic Spells | My Real Magick - Love Money Protection Revenge etc : My Real Magick - Solve your problems with the superpower real magic...


Sunday, July 21, 2019

Kept as a sex slave: A tragic consequence of Mali's inter-tribal conflict

Precious can't look me in the eye when I first say hello to her. It's not that she's shy, she's petrified. And yet she's agreed to speak to us on the condition that only myself and my cameraman, Dan, are present. Two men. It strikes me as a little odd, until we're told that her 'owner' was a woman - even though she was forced to have sex with hundreds of men, she trusts us more than the other women around.

from
World News - Breaking international news and headlines | Sky News

No comments:

Post a Comment