PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Featured Post

Real Magic Spells | My Real Magick - Love Money Protection Revenge etc

Real Magic Spells | My Real Magick - Love Money Protection Revenge etc : My Real Magick - Solve your problems with the superpower real magic...


Wednesday, January 30, 2019

'I'm cold and I'm afraid': US Midwest homeless brace for frigid temperatures as polar vortex hits

January 30, 2019 1:59 PM

CHICAGO (NYTIMES) - As temperatures in Midwestern cities plunged to levels colder than parts of Antarctica and officials warned people not to step outside even for a few minutes, Mr Tony Neeley stood on a downtown Chicago street corner on Tuesday (Jan 29), wearing wet sneakers and clutching a hand warmer packet in each of his bare hands.

from
The Straits Times World News

No comments:

Post a Comment